About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
What is an recurring payment?
Recurring payment (automatic payment) - a modern method of payment, which was introduced payment systems VISA and MasterCard.
By connecting the service "Recurring Payment" You do not have to repeatedly enter data manually, payment of bills will take place automatically.
Benefits of automated payments
Less time spent on making payments.
Simple in use
It is quick and easy to set up an recurring payment.
Timely payment of debts. You will be informed about the funds debited from your account via e-mail or by a text message.