They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
Did you receive an SMS that money was debited from the card, but you did not buy anything, did not make transfers?
It is likely that your card or its data have fallen into the hands of fraudsters. What to do?
- Contact your bank. The phone number is indicated on the card.
- If money is actually being withdrawn from the card, block the card to keep the remaining funds.
- Contact the bank for a refund.
If in the message you received that the money was debited using iPay.ua, be sure to contact our customer support service to find out all the circumstances by phone 0 800 60 11 60 , by mail to email@example.com or in a quick chat on the website.
Our specialists will definitely guide you on what to do in your situation.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Personal collection of money on the card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?