About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
Rates «Money transfers from card to card»
Transfer fee charged to the sender. Size of the commission - 1% + 5 UAH. For example, if you want to send 400 UAH., from the sender's card will be charged 409 UAH and the card recipient enrolled 400 UAH.