Paid service not received. What to do?
If the money has not arrived in the account - we strongly recommend contacting our customer support service to find out the circumstances and the reason for the unsuccessful payment. You can also contact the bank to find out whether a payment has been made to this account or not.
Customer service contacts:
0 800 60 11 60
Free from mobile
+38 044 502 11 60
For calls from abroad
Write to e-mail
Mon - Sun 9:00 - 21:00
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Personal collection of money on the card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?