About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
In case you money wasn’t transferred to the account, we recommend you to contact our technical support department and find out what caused the failure. You can also contact your bank to find out if the relevant payment was made.