About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
What services can be paid for using iPay.ua?
iPay.ua can be used to pay for services of over 500 companies all over Ukraine.
Holders of Visa and MasterCard issued by any world bank can use iPay.ua to:
- pay for services of all Ukrainian mobile providers (МТС, Kievstar etc.);
- pay for international roaming (TravelSim etc.);
- transfer funds between payment cards of all Ukrainian banks;
- pay for services of Ukrainian utility companies (Kyivenergo etc.);
- pay for land line phones (Ukrtelecom, Vega etc.);
- pay online for Internet access (Volia Cable, Freenet, iPNet etc.);
- pay for TV servies (Xtra TV, Viasat, Triolan etc.);
- pay traffic police fines;
- make a charity donation;
- pay for tourist tours;
- pay tuition;
- pay for business services.