Registration card payment
Why do you have to register the card?
Card registration is needed to make payments for services faster and more convenient for you. If the card is registered, you will have to enter only the CVV-code when making the payment.
Adding/deleting a payment card?
- Go to “My payment cards” menu.
- Click on “Add card”.
- Name you card.
- Enter your payment card number (16-digit number on the front side of your payment card).
- Enter card expiration date (the date is specified on the front side).
- Enter CVV2/CVC2 code (last 3 digits on the back side of the card).
- In order to continue registration you have to go through verification process. It is required for safety purposes – to prevent use of stolen cards and card data. Specify the amount of transaction. This amount (around 3 UAH) will be temporarily blocked on your card and become available a few hours later. You will be able to find out the amount of transaction from a text message automatically sent to you (if the service is enabled) or by contacting the bank call center (phone number can be found on the back side of your card).
- Enter the transaction amount.
- Get registration result (successful/failed).
- In case your card has expired, you can delete data of this card by clicking on “Delete”.
- You can register several cards simultaneously in order to make different kinds of payments