FAQ - Registration card payment
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
Why do you have to register the card?
Card registration is needed to make payments for services faster and more convenient for you. If the card is registered, you will have to enter only the CVV-code when making the payment.
Adding/deleting a payment card?
- Go to “My payment cards” menu.
- Click on “Add card”.
- Name you card.
- Enter your payment card number (16-digit number on the front side of your payment card).
- Enter card expiration date (the date is specified on the front side).
- Enter CVV2/CVC2 code (last 3 digits on the back side of the card).
- In order to continue registration you have to go through verification process. It is required for safety purposes – to prevent use of stolen cards and card data. Specify the amount of transaction. This amount (around 3 UAH) will be temporarily blocked on your card and become available a few hours later. You will be able to find out the amount of transaction from a text message automatically sent to you (if the service is enabled) or by contacting the bank call center (phone number can be found on the back side of your card).
- Enter the transaction amount.
- Get registration result (successful/failed).
- In case your card has expired, you can delete data of this card by clicking on “Delete”.
- You can register several cards simultaneously in order to make different kinds of payments