Limits and restrictions
The following limits are set for holders of Visa, MasterCard or Prostir payment cards:
- Maximum amount of one transfer: 25,000 UAH
- Maximum amount of transfers per card per day: 110,000 UAH
- Maximum amount of transfers per one card per month: 220,000 UAH
- Maximum number of transfers per card per day: 25 operations
- Maximum number of all transfers per one card per month: 100 transfers
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?