About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
What is “card verification”?
Card verification is required for safety purposes, in order to prevent use of stolen cards. You will have to specify the amount of transaction. This amount (around 3 UAH) will be temporarily blocked on your card and will become available a few hours later. You will be able find out the amount of transaction from a text message automatically sent to you (if the service is enabled) or by contacting the bank call center (phone number can be found on the back of your card).