About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
What is transfer from card to card
Transfer from card to card is a service provided with JSC "Alfa - Bank" and allows you to transfer money from your card to another, knowing only card number, even if these cards are issued by different banks in Ukraine and relate to different payment systems.