About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
You can pay for a service only once! If the amount was debited from your account twice, then it is a mistake made by your bank. In this case your money will be automatically returned to your account as the order has already been paid for and the payment does not have a purpose.
In case your money wasn’t returned to your account, contact the bank that has issued your card and iPay.ua support team.