What are the advantages of fundraising on iPay.ua?
Advantages of fundraising:
- Easy and quick setup. Register and configure a personalized fundraising campaign for any purpose in the 'My Campaigns' section of your account.
- Accept payments from any cards. You can create a campaign and receive funds from any Mastercard, Visa, Prostir cards issued by Ukrainian banks.
- Additional features. Add extra fields (phone number, address, comments). You can also choose to set a specific fundraising target or a fixed fundraising amount.
- Convenient statistics in your account. You can track payments for your fundraising campaign in your personal account.
- Easy promotion of your campaign. After creating a campaign, you can easily share the link or QR code on social media, send it via messengers, or show it personally.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Personal collection of money on the card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?