About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
Benefits of iPay.ua
For natural persons:
- Helps save and plan your time efficiently. Payments are made online and take little time. The service is available 24/7. iPay.ua can be used to make automated payments as well.
- Convenient in use. Payments can be made from any computer or mobile phone online. Services can be paid for regardless of where you are.
- Safe. iPay.ua was certified by PCI DSS international security standard and works in close cooperation with Visa and MasterCard international payment systems to enhance safety level.
- Affordable. No subscription fee charged. No registration required.
- Reliable. Receipts for the payments you make will be emailed to you.
For legal entities:
When using iPay.ua as a payment gateway the client gets:
- Control of payments. A supplier controls the payment and can confirm or reject it.
- Urgency of payments. Instant payments are available. Payment information is delivered to the supplier in real time. Money is added to the account in the shortest time.
- Client loyalty. Alternative modern tool for accepting payments from clients.