About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
How can I find out the amount of the commission fee?
You can find out if the fee is charged and its amount on the payment confirmation page, after you enter card details. Select the service you need, enter your information (personal account number, telephone number etc.) required for payment and click on “Continue”. On the following page you will see the full cost of the service to be charged from your account.
In some cases (e.g. adding money to your mobile phone account) you will be able to find out the amount of commission fee when specifying the amount to pay.