What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
When a transaction is made in the system, its information is transmitted to the issuing bank. The bank confirms or rejects the transaction. Among other reasons, it can reject the transaction because the client does not have enough funds on his/her account. In case of credit card holders, payments can be made even when there are no enough funds on the account.
Only the bank that has issued your payment card can provide you with a card credit line and set its limit, as well as give information on your balance. It can also give you full information on successful and rejected transactions.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Personal collection of money on the card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?