About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
When a transaction is made in the system, its information is transmitted to the issuing bank. The bank confirms or rejects the transaction. Among other reasons, it can reject the transaction because the client does not have enough funds on his/her account. In case of credit card holders, payments can be made even when there are no enough funds on the account.
Only the bank that has issued your payment card can provide you with a card credit line and set its limit, as well as give information on your balance. It can also give you full information on successful and rejected transactions.