About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
Safety of payments
All-Ukrainian online payment service iPay.ua was certified according to PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a security standard for payment cards information developed by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC). Any organization planning to accept and process bank card details on its Web site has to satisfy PCI DSS requirements.
PCI DSS certification proves that iPay.ua took all possible measures to meet requirements of Visa and MasterCard payment systems on payment cards data security.
Visa and MasterCard. All Visa and MasterCard payments are made according to international safety practices of Visa and MasterCard.
Sysnet Global Solutions. iPay.ua uses services of independent auditing companies to control quality and reliability of the service on regular basis. For instance, Sysnet Global Solutions international company audited iPay.ua.
Stop-list. Before transferring funds from the payer’s card to the supplier’s account, iPay.ua checks if the client’s card is on the stop-list. The stop-list contains information about cards blocked after loss. It allows to decline payment request if the card is being used by unauthorized person.
HTTPS protocol. Helps to get identification from a remote computer. When entering the system, please, pay attention to the address bar in your browser. As iPay.ua Web site possesses true and valid safety certificate, the address bar has to display https:// instead of http:// at the beginning.
Working with partner banks provides for reliable and timely transfer of funds:
iPay.ua works with 6 partner acquirer banks: “Oshchadbank”, “Finance and Credit”, “Raiffeisen bank Aval” and “Ukreximbank”, "Alfa-Bank", "PrivatBank", that guarantee reliable and uninterrupted online payment process.