Safety of payments
All-Ukrainian payment service iPay.ua is certified by the international security standard PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a payment card industry data security standard developed by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI SSC). Any organization that plans to accept and process bank card data on its site must meet PCI DSS requirements.
PCI DSS certification proves that iPay.ua took all possible measures to meet requirements of Visa and MasterCard payment systems on payment cards data security.
The PCI DSS certification indicates that the All-Ukrainian payment service iPay.ua has implemented all the necessary measures to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Visa and MasterCard payment systems regarding the information security of payment card data.
Visa and MasterCard. All payments using Visa and MasterCard bank cards are made in accordance with the security measures of the international Visa and MasterCard payment systems.
Sysnet Global Solutions. iPay.ua regularly engages independent auditing companies to monitor the quality and reliability of its service. In particular, the audit of Pay.ua was carried out by the international company Sysnet Global Solutions.
Before transferring funds from the payer's card to the supplier's account, iPay.ua checks the presence of the client's payment card in the so-called stop sheet The stop list contains information about blocked cards due to their loss. This allows you to reject a payment request if the customer's payment card is used unauthorized by third parties.
HTTPS protocol. The HTTPS protocol provides authentication from a remote computer. When logging into the system, pay attention to the address term of your browser. Since the website of the iPay.ua service has a real and valid security certificate, when entering the address bar of the browser, the first characters of the address https:// instead of http:// at the beginning.
More about payment security https://www.ipay.ua/ru/security
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
Your form has been sent successfully
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?