The payment archive contains information about successful payments made by a registered user.
To save information in the payment archive, the user must make payments by first authorizing on the iPay.ua website.
Entries in the payment archive contain the following information:
- date and time of payment;
- the name of the service for which the payment was made;
- payment amount;
- payment details (purpose, number of accrued bonuses, etc.);
- possibility of receiving a receipt (download a pdf file or send a receipt to an e-mail address);
- The possibility to make a payment again by clicking on the "Repeat" button.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?