About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
The Payment archive contains information about successful payments made by a registered user. To save information in the payment archive, the user must make payments by first logging into his personal account.
The records in the payment archive contain the following information:
- the date and time of the payment;
- the name of the service for which the payment was made;
- payment amount;
- payment details (purpose of payment, number of accrued bonuses, etc.)
- the ability to receive a receipt (download a pdf file or send a receipt to an email address).