How soon will the provider receive the payment?
Payment information is sent to the supplier within 3 minutes after making the payment in the iPay.ua service (if the service provider supports payment in the instant access mode: mobile operators, Internet providers, communication services), or is transmitted to the next business day as a registry for the service provider.
When paying for services using arbitrary details or utility services, funds are credited within three working days, excluding the day of payment and weekends.
Transfer from card to card is most often credited within 30 minutes, in rare cases - from 1 to 5 working days. The speed of enrollment depends on the recipient's bank.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?