What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
The CVC2 and CVV2 code is a digital security code that is on the back of your Visa, MasterCard or Prostir bank card. You will need this code to make payments on the Internet, as it serves to confirm your card.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Personal collection of money on the card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?