About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
Welcome to your personal account - iPay.ua
Personal Area is a tool designed to help you get all necessary payment information in real time. It saves you time and effort.
Using your Personal Area you can:
- Make instant payments for services of over 500 companies by Visa/MasterCard issued by any world bank.
- Register your payment card and make further use entering only CVV2/CVC2 code.
- Have receipts emailed to you and sent to your post address.
- Browse payment archive.
- Make analysis of payments.
All data saved in the Personal Area is secure. Information you provide when paying for goods and services in the Personal Area are transmitted via a secure encoded connection and thus cannot be obtained by unauthorized persons.
iPay.ua team has worked for a long time to make operating the Personal Area more convenient and user-friendly. All feedbacks, requests and suggestions related to the Personal Area shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org