About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
ABOUT THE SERVICE IPAY.UA
What is iPay.ua?
iPay.ua is an all-Ukrainian service for online payments. Holders of Visa and MasterCard can use iPay.ua to:
- Our service can help you pay for services of over 500 providers all over Ukraine.
iPay.ua was certified according to PCI DSS international security standard.