How to make a transfer by requisites?
Invoice payment by requisites allows you to pay for services or goods, knowing only the bank requisites of the supplier.
- Enter EDRPOU or RNOKPP;
- Enter the recipient's name or title;
- Enter the recipient's IBAN account;
- Select the payment category (utilities, insurance, education, payment of fines, etc.);
- Enter the purpose of the payment;
- Enter the sender's details: full name and phone number;
- Enter the amount to pay.
The following payment methods are available for payment by details on the iPay.ua website:
- Manual card data entry;
- Google Pay;
- Masterpass (for registered users).
Select a payment method for payment and click «Pay».On the transfer success page by details, you can:
- Download payment receipt
- Send receipt by e-mail
- Create a payment template for fast repayment so you don't have to re-enter your payment details (registered users only)
Funds will be credited within 1-3 business days.
The fee will be displayed immediately after entering the amount before making the payment. When transferring funds from a card to an account, the commission is 2% + 4 UAH, if the transfer amount is 1500 UAH or more, then the commission will be 2.5%. The final amount to be debited from the card is visible before confirming the payment.
We recommend register in your Personal Account to save the template after payment. The payment template will be stored in «My Templates» and you can repeat the payment at any time by logging in to your account.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Fill out the form and we will contact you
About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
Payments by requisites
- What is “card verification”?
- Is there a subscription fee on the site?
- Which cards are accepted for payment?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What if there are not enough funds on the payment card to make a payment?
- What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?
- How can I get a receipt after making a payment?
- Paid service not received. What to do?
- I can’t pay with my bank card, why and what should I do?
- The money to pay for the service was withdrawn twice. How is this possible and where is my money?
- What are the payment limits?
- I can't find the company in the directory. How to pay?
- Utilities: Filters/Regions/Cities
- They withdraw money from the card. Where to apply? Phishing.
- In what currency can payments and transfers be made?
- How to change the internet limit on the card?
- Why isn't my Apple Pay payment method showing up?
- Why leave your phone number?
- What should I do if I don't receive a code to pass the 3D Secure verification?
- How to start cooperation with iPay.ua?