About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
Why can a payment fail?
- Insufficient funds on your payment card account;
- The card has expired;
- Payment request is not allowed by the payment gateway:
Most likely, CVV2 code verification is disabled for your card. Contact your bank to enable it. Support phone number is usually provided on the back side of your card.
- Transaction was not allowed by the issuing bank:
This means that the bank that has issued your card rejected the payment. In most cases it happens because online payments are disabled for your payment card. 90% of cards in Ukraine are issued with a limit disabling online payments. Contact your bank to enable them. The telephone number is usually provided on the back of your card. You can modify limits as you need. The limits can restrict online payments, as well as set maximal single payment and daily payment amounts. Check all limits related to online payments and set those you need.