About the service iPay.ua
How to make payment
Transfer from card to card
- What is “card verification”?
- Do you charge a subscription fee?
- What cards are accepted for payments?
- What is a CVV2/CVС2 code?
- What happens if the card does not have enough funds to make the payment?
- Why can a payment fail?
- How can I get a receipt after the payment was made?
- The service I paid for wasn’t delivered. What shall I do?
- I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- The amount of payment was charged twice. How is it possible and where is my money?
- Are there any payment limits?
I can’t pay for the order using my card – why does it happen and what shall I do?
- Make sure that online payments option is enabled for your payment card. You can enable it in a couple of minutes – just contact the call center of your bank and the operator will do it by phone.
- Make sure that your online payment balance is not less than the amount to pay. In order to lift the limit, contact the call center of your bank. The operator will increase the balance as much as you need it.
- Make sure that your card has enough funds to make the payment.