Done 5 135 813 successful transfers.
Last 18 sec. back
Ukraine are accepted
Limits and Limitations
Payment of account details
Minimum amount (UAH) of transfer
Maximum amount (UAH)
for the transfer
We protect your data.
All operations performed on the iPay.ua website are protected by 3D-Secure technology.
Do you want to accept Visa and MasterCard on your site? Using iPay.ua is easier than you might think. The iPay.ua service helps organize free card acceptance in just one day without extra effort.
All you need is to fill out an application on our website: https://www.ipay.ua/ru/p2r/constructor_request
Within three working days, we will generate for you a personal page that you can post on your website and start accepting payment cards to pay for your own goods and services.
Pay bills, knowing only the details of the company
The nationwide online payment system iPay.ua enables all its customers to make payments, knowing the details of the company or government agency. With iPay.ua pay the bill on the details is very simple, it needs only to have a computer or tablet, as well as bank card Maestro / Cirrus, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, issued by absolutely any of the banks in Ukraine.
Benefits of payment on free details
The service of transferring money to an account gives all users of the iPay.ua service a lot of advantages:
- - Time saving. The time it takes to pay bills is less than a minute, the availability of iPay.ua services is 24/7.
- - Quick transfer from card to account of any municipal enterprises.
- - Making tax and other payments to the budget.
- - Fast payment of insurance premiums.
How to pay the invoice?
To make an instant payment of details in the iPay.ua system, you need to be the owner of a bank card issued by any of the Ukrainian banks. In order for the indicated amount to be credited to the account of the enterprise, the Sender of funds in the fields specially designed for this purpose shall indicate the following information:
- - Surname, first name, patronymic of the Sender;
- - Sender's bank card number. On all cards, these 16 numbers are printed on the front side;
- - The term by which the specified card is valid. These 4 digits (month and year) are located on the front side of any bank card;
- - 3-digit CVV code. These numbers are located on the back of bank cards;
- - Mobile phone number of the sender;
- - Amount transferred;
- - Surname, name, patronymic of the person to whom the payment or the name of the recipient company is addressed;
- - Recipient Code EDRPOU or TIN;
- - Recipient Bank MFI;
- - Recipient's current account;
- - Payment details: payment of services, payment of the bill, payment of insurance premium.
Bank account payment terms
Carrying out the transfer by details, the Sender pays a small commission fee for using the service. Its size is 2% of the amount transferred + 4 hryvnia. Therefore, before paying bills or insurance premiums, the Sender should make sure that there is enough money on his payment card. The minimum amount that can be sent is 10 hryvnias, the maximum payment that can be transferred to the account of an enterprise or institution is 14,999 hryvnias.
The all-Ukrainian system of online payments iPay.ua has taken care of the comfort of its users, so you can pay bills from anywhere in Ukraine. iPay.ua is security and comfort, which is why payment of details does not take much time. Now for quick payment of the bill you do not need to go to the bank or use the payment terminals, just go to the iPay.ua website.