Why hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians choose iPay.ua
Pay utility bills instantly
Our payers are protected by PCI DSS
24/7 support service
You can contact in case of questions
How to pay utilities using our service
How to find the right service for payment?
You can search in several ways:
1. By service name. For example, "Electricity", "Gas supply", "Water supply and sewerage"
2. By company name. For example, "Vinnitsaoblenergo"
3. Using the search line. Enter the name of the company or service you want to pay for
Didn't find your service? Pay for utilities according to the details.
How do I pay by credit card?
1. Select the company/utilities you need to pay
2. Enter the payment details and click the "Pay" button
3. Enter card details: card number (16 figures on the front side) and CVV-code (3 figures on the backside), click "Continue"
If the payment is refused, try to repeat the operation. Or contact your bank.
The receipt is saved in your personal account (if you are registered). You can also receive a payment receipt by email.
What cards are accepted for payments?
You can pay for utilities with any Mastercard and Visa credit card. Before making a payment, please make sure that your card is open for payments on the Internet and check the card limit.
How soon will the provider receive the payment?
If the provider enables instant access payments, payment information is delivered to the provider within 3 minutes. In other cases — the next business day.
How can I find out the amount of the commission fee?
The commission (if present) is indicated on the payment confirmation step. You can also find the commission on the receipt after payment.