In 2008, the TCGroup * consortium, which has 18 years of experience in the production of plastic cards, ATMs, sim cards, and software, decided to develop the domestic market for internet payments, which was just emerging at that time in Ukraine.
Thus, the company “Universal Data Center” was created, which, having adopted the experience of foreign payment systems and banks, launched its own payment service on the market, known today as iPay.ua**.
iPay.ua is an all-Ukrainian service for accepting payments on the internet, through which everyone can pay for services and goods on the iPay.ua website or the iPay.ua partner website using a Visa or Mastercard from any bank in the world.
"Universal Payment Solutions" LLC is a member of the following payment systems:
- AVERS #1 - according to the Agreement #13 of 09/27/2017 on participation in the international payment system "Avers #1"
- GLOBUS - according to the agreement #7 dated 05/03/2019 on participation in the international payment system "Globus"
- FlashPay - according to the agreement №1/В dated 29.09.2014 on participation in the domestic payment system "FlashPay"
- City24 - according to the agreement №ПС-У-29/2021 dated 29.06.2021 on participation in the international payment system "City24"
Mission of iPay.ua
To promote the development of the Ukrainian internet payments market and its security.
To popularize internet payments among citizens of Ukraine
To allow every Ukrainian to pay for services and goods most conveniently - on the internet.
Implement the latest technologies and methods of protecting card data, ensuring maximum security of payers during online payments.
To develop your own methods of protection against online fraud and offer them to the market to protect not only iPay.ua customers but also clients of other payment services and banks.
To develop the business of our partners - suppliers of services and goods, providing their clients with a modern and most comfortable payment method.
iPay.ua today is:
- hundreds of thousands of clients, which successfully use the all-Ukrainian payment service.
- Our partners are leading banks of country, that provide the reliable and trouble-free process of realization of internet-payments: «Oschadbank», «Raiffeisen Bank», «Ukreximbank», «Alfa-Bank», «PrivatBank», «Idea Bank», «TASKOMBANK», «Unex Bank», «FUIB», «IBOX BANK», «Kredobank», «Bank Pivdenny».
- More than 500 partner companies that accept payment for their goods and services through iPay.ua.
- PCI DSS is the highest level of security for internet payments.
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode - the service works by the requirements of international payment systems.
- Pectoral is own development by iPay.ua in the card data protection, which helps to confirm the identity of the cardholder during online payment using an electronic digital signature.
For its many years of activity, the company has become one of the leading leaders in the Ukrainian online payments.
The company has a license to provide financial services.
More than 500,000 customers monthly use the services on the site iPay.ua
A large audience of users - from 18 to 65 years old
All leading banks work with iPay.ua.
On the iPay.ua website, you can pay for the services of all leading Ukrainian utilities, internet providers, mobile operators, and many other services.
There is no monthly subscription fee on our site. Payment in the form of a commission is taken directly from the payer when he makes a payment. The commission for our services varies depending on:
- the company you pay for
- on the type of card you pay with (VISA, Mastercard, Prostir)
and usually ranges from 0 to 4% of the payment amount.
The company UNIVERSAL DATA CENTER LLC, which is the owner of the iPay.ua service, has signed a cooperation agreement with the UNIVERSAL PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC financial company.
FC LLC UNIVERSAL PAYMENT SOLUTIONS is a financial institution registered following the procedure established by the legislation of Ukraine, which provides services based on the NBU License (No. 3 of 11.11.2013) for the transfer of funds and NBU License (№21/119-рк of 21.01.2022) to provide guarantees.