For online stores
Payment convenience is an important merit for every online store. By using iPay.ua online payment service, a store enables its clients holding VISAs and MasterCards to pay for their goods online – quickly and safely.
With iPay.ua you can accept payments for goods:
- on your website;
- on www.iPay.ua.
How to pay with iPay.ua?
- Your customer picks the goods he wants to purchase, places his order and opts for online payment with Visa or MasterCard.
- On a protected payment page, the client enters his card number, its expiration date and CVV2/CVC2 code, confirms his payment and gets the following notification: “Your payment card transaction successfully completed!”
- The client’s money is accrued straight to your company’s account.
If your online store has no shopping cart or any other tool to place an order, iPay.ua offers you to use our Personal Area interface to bill the client.
- Your manager enters the data to draw up a bill in the Personal Area and emails a link leading to the secure payment page to the client.
- The client clicks on the link and gets forwarded to the secure online payment page on www.iPay.ua. There he enters the payment data (his card number, its expiration date and CVV2/CVC2 code) and confirms the payment.
- The money from the client is accrued to the account of your company.
Benefits of iPay.ua:
- Our technical specialists provide consults and support for you to conduct the setup process and connect your website to iPay.ua.
- Connecting to the service is FREE and there is no subscription fee as well.
- Fee for transferring funds from payment card holders to your account is 3% of the payment amount and can be allocated between the provider and the client in any proportion.
- We can develop a unique iPay.ua scheme for you taking into account features of your business.
- Starting from the day you connected – all payment information will be available for you immediately and around the clock.
- You can use iPay.ua along with your regular scheme of accepting payments.
Tel./fax: +380 (44) 502-50-75;