Vacancy - PHP Developer
Development of high-performance and fault-tolerant software for payment gateways
Participation in the agreement of business requirements
- 2+ years of experience as a PHP developer
- Strong knowledge of PHP: working with structured data (XML, JSON), data transfer (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, cURL), scripting optimization skills when processing large amounts of data.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL: database design, query optimization
- Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming
- Skills of using *nix-systems
- Skills in using version control systems (SVN / Git) and project management systems (Redmine / JIRA)
- Office work in Kyiv
- Working day: from 9:00 to 18:00
- Timetable: 5 days a week
- Official salary based on interview results
- Probationary period: 3 months.
e are ready to offer you decent pay and comfortable working conditions.
If you think that you meet the above requirements, send your resume indicating the level of the desired salary to us at e-mail job@iPay.ua marked PHP Developer.